We do know that there are a lot of benefits we can get if we have water filters installed at our homes. It can benefit our health and most of all we get the chance to get water that is safe for consumption. However, there are still some things that we don’t know about the good things water filters can do for us. Check out the amazing facts about water filtering systems, and you might decide to get one tomorrow.
1. Water filtration is more sustainable than bottled water
Instead of buying a huge amount of bottled waters, it is best if water filtering systems will be used as an alternative. Plastic bottles are not 100% recycled. Less than 40% percent of bottles are recycled, and the rest just end up in the landfills.
2. At-home water filtering systems produce better water than those in bottles
If you think that bottled water is safer to drink, you better think again. The water content of those bottles contains a lot of harmful substances that are bad for our body. If it is examined carefully, you can find traces of plastic byproducts, medical waste, and even fertilizers. Do you think any of those are good for the body? I don’t think so.
3. It’s more cost effective than a bottled water
Imagine if you have a water filtering system installed in your home. The tap water that you usually drink can already be used for drinking without letting you spend money on the water bottles that are for sale in different supermarkets. The installation may cost you money, but after that, you no longer need to pay for the water you drink.
Water filtration systems are not just good for the health because it is also beneficial to the environment. The best fact about it is that there will be a huge amount of money that can be saved. Contact us with any questions.
People have an abundant need for water most especially the ones that are clean and safe for consumption. With the danger of different contaminants and bacteria that we can intake anytime, it is advisable that we should all install water filters to lessen the risk of getting several diseases. Everyone would agree that prevention is always better than cure. If there is a way to prevent an epidemic and bacterial diseases, we should take advantage of it. One good way to do it is if we have filters that clean up those contaminants from the water. If you are not yet satisfied then here are the essential benefits you can get from using a water filter.
1. There are instances that when we drink a glass of water, we can taste something is off. The unwanted taste comes from various contaminants present in the water. If you have a water filter, you can enjoy better-tasting water since traces of chlorine and bacteria will be removed.
2. Lead is one toxic component that should never go inside our body. However, water can have sediments of lead that are harmful to our well-being. A water filter can diminish the lead component of the water even before we can consume it.
3. Chlorine is no better than lead. It will not just poison our body but worse, it can cause cancers such as rectal, colon and bladder cancer. Chlorine can be cleansed through the help of water filters. For a low price, you can reduce the risk of developing cancer.
4. Cryptosporidium and Giardia belong to the protozoan family that is immune to chlorine. It means no matter how much chlorine are added to water facilities; these protozoan bacteria can survive. Water filters can totally remove the bacteria making you safe from gastrointestinal ailments.
Installing water filters are all about the benefits you can get from it. It doesn’t cost much, but it can do the job when it comes to protecting your family from the water they consume every day.